LegacyGT.com

looking for a dog

2005hondakilla

I want to get a patter-dale terrier. sweet little dogs. the staffordshire terriers from England were originally breed from these little guys. Imagine a pit bull the size of a pug. perfect for hunting small game or just a good little buddy

http://subterrakennels.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/FATPat.jpg

that thing is sweet. i had to get a big dog though. ive wanted one for a long time.

Did you end up finding one? I've had Rottys, Shepards and some mutts. The best, most loyal friend/dog is the Black Lab (Americian bred) female I have now. She weighs about 80 pounds.

English labs generally are slightly smaller but all the same personality traits.

She's my best friend. :wub: They are working dogs so you need to either work them or give them tons of exersize, something to make them feel they are pleasing you.

Did you end up finding one? I've had Rottys, Shepards and some mutts. The best, most loyal friend/dog is the Black Lab (Americian bred) female I have now. She weighs about 80 pounds.

English labs generally are slightly smaller but all the same personality traits.

She's my best friend. :wub: They are working dogs so you need to either work them or give them tons of exersize, something to make them feel they are pleasing you.

Agreed. I had a Black Lab (female) and she was a little bit of a mutt. Probably about 15% shepherd and the rest Lab but what a great dog. She wanted to go everywhere with you and was easy to train and very smart. That said she wanted/needed a bit of exercise to keep from going bonkers. Boy I miss that dog, she passed a couple of years ago...I'm been scanninng the papers lately thinking it might be time to get another.......

OT:

Paul, did you land a new job yet?

Agreed. I had a Black Lab (female) and she was a little bit of a mutt. Probably about 15% shepherd and the rest Lab but what a great dog. She wanted to go everywhere with you and was easy to train and very smart. That said she wanted/needed a bit of exercise to keep from going bonkers. Boy I miss that dog, she passed a couple of years ago...I'm been scanninng the papers lately thinking it might be time to get another.......

OT:

Paul, did you land a new job yet?

You need another dog! What good is all we do when you can't come home to an unconditional friend? My lab learned a new trick this weekend. She nudged open the door to the food pantry and helped herself to a box of her milk bones! :lol:

You should have seen her face when I came home and saw the box on the floor!

New job, 7/27/09, very happy here, thanks for asking!

You need another dog! What good is all we do when you can't come home to an unconditional friend? My lab learned a new trick this weekend. She nudged open the door to the food pantry and helped herself to a box of her milk bones! :lol:

You should have seen her face when I came home and saw the box on the floor!

New job, 7/27/09, very happy here, thanks for asking!

Let me guess, head scaping the floor with the puppy dog eyes! My dog had that look down pat! Funny story, I was training my dog to "stay" during the time I prepped her dinner and when I was ready I would say "okay" then she could eat. I did this because she would damn near trample me every night trying to feed her not because I'm mean :lol:. Well, I left my mom to feed her one night , came home and my mom said she wouldn't eat. She was sitting in front of her dog food bowl. I forgot to tell her that I was training her to stay and she didn't know the release word "okay" :eek:. Anyway I tell Sam the word and she runs to her food. What a smart dog.

Where did you wind up working? Nissan there in N. Attleboro?

my friends boxer(bear) just had a litter of pupps.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs109.snc1/4803_669010839864_11321251_39762612_6156321_n.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs024.snc3/11137_702622721384_11321251_41353009_3383465_n.jpg

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Archived