LegacyGT.com

installed the nav DVD version 3.0...

I dont really notice a difference, but If anyone wants to check a problem area they know about before buying it, post it up and I will try it out at lunch for you. also if anyone wants to upgrade to ver 2.0, I would be willing to sell it.

:cool:

edit: I only have the west coast disk in, the east is at home.

Can you please see if (In the Chicago area) they have I355 from I-80 Northbound. This extension just opened up a number of months ago and I don't want to upgrade if it isn't in there.

ok, do you use the east disk for chicago? i only have the west in there... it doesnt look promising since the copywrite date is 2007

I have the east and west discs for Chicago. East is in there now. I know that they had given the information to map companies prior to opening but it was not in my version 2.0. You might just be able to search intersection of I-80 and I-355 but who knows.

Can you please see if (In the Chicago area) they have I355 from I-80 Northbound. This extension just opened up a number of months ago and I don't want to upgrade if it isn't in there.

I looked and thought I found it, but It was the wrong 3xx freeway:lol:

ill check again later tonight, can you give me some more info to help locate it, since im not familiar with chicago at all

I-80 runs east and west across the US as you know. Just west of Interstate 55 if you're along I-80 there should now be I-355. I-355 used to only go as far south as I-55 but there was recently an extension built all the way to I-80. Its all southwest of Chicago. A good ways

Archived