LegacyGT.com

What do you guys do?

robust

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The thread is about what you do for a living...not what you want to be when you grow up!!

LOL!! I can still dream can't I ??

I do lighting for TV shows and movies. I also do some camera work on lower budget stuff. I am thinking about switching jobs also.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

I need a JOBBBB

right now I work for Riverside county as in system's support.

I learn Fast, I don't complain, I show up on time, I have almost 10 years experience in computer's and experience with windows server 2000 and exchange, and active directory. If I don't know it I will learn it on my own time to ensure that it gets done even if that means I don't do it personally myself I will learn still.

Keep an eye out for me please :)

I'm really not happy working for the county.... to political.. people always throwing out names of higher ups threatening you and such.

I just want to work and leave all the drhama at home.

I need a JOBBBB

right now I work for Riverside county as in system's support.

I learn Fast, I don't complain, I show up on time, I have almost 10 years experience in computer's and experience with windows server 2000 and exchange, and active directory. If I don't know it I will learn it on my own time to ensure that it gets done even if that means I don't do it personally myself I will learn still.

Keep an eye out for me please :)

I'm really not happy working for the county.... to political.. people always throwing out names of higher ups threatening you and such.

I just want to work and leave all the drhama at home.

actually you might have a good chance getting in(because if i can get in...), brush up on '07 stuff, its new to everyone so you can start on the same page....

Archived