LegacyGT.com

Let's See If My LGT.com Research has paid off

Hello There Peoples,

I have a 05 LGTlimted BSM 5MT, I love it to death and have had many bugs to get rid of it and get into a newer/faster Subaru. I've finally come to my senses and have decided to make what I have better by modifying it. These are the mods that I have seen of the one year I've owned my car, I plan on adding all of these by this summer.

Current:

4300k 35w HIDS

K and N Airfilter

X02 Mid and Y Pipe ( Selling )

Planned and Acquiring:

Engine:

SPT CBE

ERZ Catted DP

Cobb AP or OS via Tactrix

Suspension

BC Racing Coilovers

OR

Bilstein HD Conversion with TEIN H-Tech Springs

Whiteline Adjustible Front and Rear Sways ( 22mm front/ 20 rear )

Exterior:

RBS PU Lip

RBS Grille or Avo Grill

18x8 Rota G-Force with 235/40/18 Tires to compliment (S.Drives)

Interior:

Spec B Steering Wheels

Momo Shift Knobs

KartBoy Shortshifter

WRX Pedals

Brakes:

DBA 4000 Rotors ( Slotted )

Stoptech Lines

ATE BLUE

Hawk HPS Pads

A year of asking questions and seeing other members represent with LGT pride, I hope on making my LGT this good hopefully by August =]]

I'm going for a more conservative flush track DD that will get me from point a to point in a matter of looks and nods!

Hello There Peoples,

I have a 05 LGTlimted BSM 5MT, I love it to death and have had many bugs to get rid of it and get into a newer/faster Subaru. I've finally come to my senses and have decided to make what I have better by modifying it. These are the mods that I have seen of the one year I've owned my car, I plan on adding all of these by this summer.

Current:

4300k 35w HIDS

K and N Airfilter

X02 Mid and Y Pipe ( Selling )

Planned and Acquiring:

Engine:

SPT CBE

Cobb Catted DP

Cobb AP so I can get Infamous tuned (Potential Customer,Infamous1)

Suspension

TEIN Basic Coilovers

Exterior:

RBS PU Lip

RBS Grille or Avo Grill

Interior:

Spec B Steering Wheels

Momo Shift Knobs

KartBoy Shortshifter

WRX Pedals

A year of asking questions and seeing other members represent with LGT pride, I hope on making my LGT this good hopefully by August =]]

If you dont already have the AP you dont need it to get tuned. you can also use open source tuning. that will save you about $500

Why not get an ERZ catted dp? I know Cobb carries the name, but go to the exhaust thread and look up Msprank reviews on it. He had both Cobb and ERZ. He sold his Cobb if that tells you anything. If money isn't an issue and you like Cobb name, then go for it.

I dont mind going ERZ, it was in my original plans cause I was being that college kid tuner. I've developed a champagne taste on a beer budget! I want to do OS tuning but I dont want to keep up with logs and all that good stuff.. I was only going basic cause of the price. I have a limited budget. If I get good deal, I would be more than happy to get BC Coils!

Brakes

DBA 4000 ( Slotted )

Stoptech Lines

ATE BLUE

Hawk HPS Pads

will get them done when my brakes need replacing...

I edited my original post to make it more feasble for budget modders like myself. I mean the name cares a lot of respect and quality behind products but for a DD soon to be secondary car once I get my euro fix. I plan on giving my legacy at stage 2 to my brother as his first car =]]

So i will go down your list and mark in red the best option right now for budget imo. then the rest you can add on slowly.

Hello There Peoples,

Current:

4300k 35w HIDS

K and N Airfilter (take out and use a paper filter, doing more harm than good w/o a tune)

X02 Mid and Y Pipe ( Selling ) (why not just keep? n get the dp and new cans)

Planned and Acquiring:

Engine:

SPT CBE

ERZ Catted DP

Cobb AP or OS via Tactrix

Suspension

BC Racing Coilovers

OR

Bilstein HD Conversion with TEIN H-Tech Springs (in the classified area a few guys are selling this but with pinks)

Exterior:

RBS PU Lip (search fro the wrx lip thread. some fit our cars)

RBS Grille or Avo Grill (you can mod your oem)

Interior:

Spec B Steering Wheels

Momo Shift Knobs

KartBoy Shortshifter

WRX Pedals

Brakes: (you can get your brakes done at your next service)

DBA 4000 Rotors ( Slotted ) (this can wait)

Stoptech Lines (get this)

ATE BLUE (get this)

Hawk HPS Pads (get this)

I'm going for a more conservative flush track DD that will get me from point a to point in a matter of looks and nods!

Archived