LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

This is a bolt-on exhaust, keeps stock hanger locations, and even keeps the stock tips! This is what makes it so inexpensive!! Makes it completely stock looking, but unleashes a ton of that boxer rumble at idle, and turns into a tame roar when you floor it. A few backfires and pops always accompany it.

I won't release the price of this yet - i'd like to hear your opinions first. But I'll say one thing...You think cat-backs that cost several hundred were crazy? So did I. This is something that will NOT hurt your wallet!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by request to put all vids in the 1st post:

Vids no longer work; check out Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hogzaust&search_type=&aq=0&oq=hogza

Edited by request to spill the beans:

All that was done was to purchase 8 3/8" washers from a hardware store. Remove 2 bolts and nuts from muffler flange, remove gasket, put 2 washers on each bolt inbetween the flanges, and tighten nut back down. This creates a 1/4" gap - and this was all that was done to create your very own hogzaust. Enjoy!!

Let me know what you all think!!

Edited by hogmeat
I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds nice.

I'll just be here reading a magazine in the other room until you can give us anymore info.

I'll get you plenty more info shortly - just wanted to let some people give their opinions!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

I would be interested. I can't quite justify $800+ (to my wife at least) for an exhaust.

I couldn't either - and you won't have too! The expense really is minimal. I will be allowed to tell you tomorrow!

It really is a bargin for what you get!

Sure - this is on a Turbo Motor - but why couldn't a 2.5i work just as well??

grrr....

so this may work on the NA cars?? can you provide pipe sizes, also is this a cat back or just axle back?? Looking for something that might be a little different than my Borla since i loose a lot of the boxer sound with the factory equal lenght headers.

Tolly

07 Impreza 2.5i Special Edition

07 Kawasaki Ninja 250