LegacyGT.com

30K Check: Dealer Recommendations?

ajh5

So I am coming up on my 30k check. I live in Fort Collins and have been taking my car to Delenbach for everything so far, however, they are quoting me like $750 for everything and I am not interested in paying out the azz for some fairly simple work. I am willing to drive to Denver for this as long as it saves me some dollars. Anyone have any recommendations on places to go?

I highly recommend 5250 performance there up in platteville I-25 and cr 66 I belive. Mike just did my 60K and I was extremly pleased with his work not to mention he quoted me alot less then the stealership. Plus your not to far from them and you might be lucky and get to check out some dyno pulls from there in house dyno. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the responses, S402 - I considered doing it myself but I dont really want to put in the time it would take to do everything, and I have a small, single car garage... that gets damn cold these days. rweezy - good suggestion, I completely forgot that they have everything up and running down there. Will check and see what it would cost, and seeing some dyno pulls would definitely be a bonus :)

Archived