LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted an '05 white sedan LGT parked on H or I and 16th street downtown Sac today around 11am. My co-worker said "hey, there's your car!" I looked at it and did a double take and realized I was driving my car. It confused me for a bit because it had a roof rack just like mine.

Black LGT with painted Black stock rims.

Downieville July 4th.

Still sore from my ride.

That was me! The riding was sick and the drive into D-ville isn't bat either. The car is now lowered thanks to some K-sport coilovers! :)

spotted a lowered (at leaset apeared to be lowared) GRP LGT wagon on HWY 9 in boulder creek at about 4pm today. we were in a Black FXT. Waved, but don't think you knoticed.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Saw a debadged SpecB (DGM I think) drive by on Broadway in front of New Canton restaurant at noonish today. BSM GT sedan on Hwy 65 N as I exited off Galleria Blvd at 1:30-ish. I was in my beater Altima.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

Spotted an '08 DGM SpecB in the 7-11 parking lot at the corner of Ocean and Broadway in Santa Cruz last night around 10:30. Probably Bo again...
hah for once it wasn't me, we were out in Watsonville watching Batman...got my first close up of an E92 in the parking lot, white with red interior, Fremont BMW window sticker. Pretty slick. Also saw a blue LGT sedan on SB 1 around midday in the capitola area. Edited by SCSpecB