LegacyGT.com

Ideas on suspension.....

mikesiena268

Well on my 05 lgt, I've got the power I want for now, I've got 85k miles on it it's running e85 dw65 fuel pump, 850cc injectors and a Perrin fm, and all the rest of basic bolt ons, right over 300whp, well getting to it, I've got a set of bc coils, and I'm looking to go through and tighten up body roll and tighten all the links and stuff...I know I've gotta do my front and rear end links, I wanna change out my shifter bushings and anything that I'm not sure of, what am I missing to give me a better ride? Both dd and also performance wise.... I wanna get the ride of it finished befor I begin the motor and go big ... :D any advice on the different bushings and links to change would be great, also which brands would you go with? Thanks fellas!

I have been looking at replacing my rear control arm bushing with a anti lift kit, which improves steering under hard cornering. If you look at infimousperformance.net they have just about every bushing you can imagine.

In a month or so when i return from afghanistan im going to get the tein basic coil over kit and when i get it installed ill post a before and after plus some pics on the process.

You missed the group buy for the Epic Springs.

Koni has a spring sale coming up soon.

Also check out AZPinstalls.com email Mike he can get you just about anything and has great customer service. He's also in NJ.

Read around here, lots of good info.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived