LegacyGT.com

What kinda crap???

PimpFro

Ok so i take my car into a local Subaru dealership to get the last bits of warranty work done. i go to pick up my car and there is a pretty nasty scratch on my rear passenger door!!!! They know i work for a Chevrolet dealerships body shop and they send me a quote on the repair from their body shop :icon_conf Well it is all kinda settled down just cause they say they are willing to pay half the money it will take to repair my car but WTF i am kinda pissed cause i expected them to fix it at no charge to me just cause the scratch happened while it was in their care!? right? or am i just being dumb about this. So now i have my car in the body shop that i work at getting repaired just so i can have them pay for half of it!!! well problem kinda resolved but this is one "not so satisfied customer" I will post pics when i get the chance

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Yes, they should pay for it. If they ran your car into a wall while it was in their care should you have to pay 50% for the repairs? No.

If it's their fault the damage is there, they need to pay for it all. I don't even understand why they would say otherwise?

they should pay for all of it. what is their reasoning that they should only pay 1/2?

Their reasoning is the fact that the rest of the cars got egged in the lot that weekend so because of the fact that on the service agreement it says they are not responsible for vandalism of any sort ie theft etc they dont feel a need to even pay anything

]Can you offer any evidence the scratch didn't exist when you left the car there for service? If not, then be happy.

No i can't show any physical evidence the only reason before they washed it that you could tell it was very very recent was because around the scratch was still a whole load of paint dust (if you understand what i am talking about i know there has to be another term for it) as if it was done very very recently. The thing is this scratch is DEEP and it is one i 100% would have noticed if it was there beforehand. I am just kinda going with them paying 50% because of that disclaimer thing. but i thought that thing was for vandalism after they called you

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Archived