LegacyGT.com

anyone want my broke 42" plasma tv?

frkkevin

I haven't seen too many $300 repair estimates on plasma TV's. They usually roll in much higher than that and make repair of the set relatively cost prohibitive.

Anyway, I've been saving most of our dead chassis and making picture frames out of them. I have one on my office wall with a sweet Porsche Caymen poster mounted inside.

ignore him, he'll go away.

I haven't seen too many $300 repair estimates on plasma TV's. They usually roll in much higher than that and make repair of the set relatively cost prohibitive.

Anyway, I've been saving most of our dead chassis and making picture frames out of them. I have one on my office wall with a sweet Porsche Caymen poster mounted inside.

:eek: thats cool. i still like the fishtank idea:lol:

wish it had an extended warranty.. i'll never buy another plasma tv

a guy out of houston emailed me when i had it on craiglist.. said $300 to repair it.. local shops in DFW said $200-$450 at the worst

Figured If I can get $250-$300 .. and someone spent $300-$400 to repair..they could have a nice 42" plasma for $700 worst case scenario.. or course you can get the cheaper brands for similar cost

Willing to work on the price or trades.. just tired of it sitting on the floor :(

512whp/465ftlb 2005 5EAT Legacy (Build Log)

Videos -

-

Archived