LegacyGT.com

Show off your 5th Gen's aftermarket wheels!!

You think it might be sticking out a bit?

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I posted some more shots in this thread a few weeks ago but here ya go, with wide angle distortion and all ;) You can check out my flickr page for a few more shots.

Rota DPT powdercoated grey

18x9.5 +44

245/40r18

H&R springs

14630566122_3b2ea12ab1_b.jpgagain? by rmb|photo, on Flickr

Edited by 9thwonder

Lookin good... maybe its an optical illusion but the front and back wheels look like a different size?

Downward sloping driveway. Rear is setting on a slightly flatter spot. Will get more/better pics when I'm back from vacation!

Has anyone ever seen a 5th Gen with Scion TC wheels on it? I see a lot of these listed for cheap on craigslist and was thinking that they might look decent (prefer 2nd style).

Note that these are 18x7.5 5x100 39mm offset with 56 center bore

imagesCAMQIWPT.jpg.35a482e4a10b475d59f51732ef028d6c.jpg

imagesCASL7CS4.jpg.188db6f2b5b2fd1505bd5fa43e02eae4.jpg

Edited by Picky1

Any 5x100 wheel will "fit" as long as the center bore is larger than 56.1. Hubcentric adapters can be used for 60mm and up center bores to retain the hubcentric feature, but 57.1 bores, as are found on VW wheels, are too small for an adapter, so you can run them, you just lose the hubcentric aspect of the fitment and run a small risk of introducing a vibration from a slightly off center wheel.

Thanks for the insights, I will be careful to check the hub bore...was hoping to see if anyone was running either of these wheels on a 5th Gen would love to see what they look like with our huge wheel arches.