LegacyGT.com

JDM legacy cars for cheap price $$$$$

Money talks, bullshit walks.

Good point.

I will pay US $1,000 cash to any member of this forum who imports a car from these people to a publically accessable port in the US, legally titles and

registers it in any of the 50 United States and drives it from said port to a point to be chosen by me within zip code 60565. The car must have "normal" valid license plates, be currently regiestered in the same state that issued the plates and the person must produce the ORIGINAL legally issued title from the same state (no photocopies). No temporary, "manufacturer", "distributor" or anything other than the type of plate issued to the mojority of passenger cars in said state will be allowed. This offer expires January 31, 2006.

I reserve the right to call any State's or the Federal environmental protection agency, Secretary of State or other body that issues license plates and/or titles and give the license plate number and name and address of the owner of the car in case they might be "interesed" in meeting with the owner ;)

Anyone who is interested in receiving this money must communicate with me not earlier then 10 days prior to the vehicle arriving in zip code 60565 so that their compliance with these rules can be undertaken.

Good luck!

Good point.

I will pay US $1,000 cash to any member of this forum who imports a car from these people to a publically accessable port in the US, legally titles and

registers it in any of the 50 United States

i.e. swapping VIN plates is a no-no.

Good point.

registers it in any of the 50 United States and drives it from said port to a point to be chosen by me within zip code 60565. The car must have "normal" valid license plates, be currently regiestered in the same state that issued the plates and the person must produce the ORIGINAL legally issued title from the same state (no photocopies). No temporary, "manufacturer", "distributor" or anything other than the type of plate issued to the mojority of passenger cars in said state will be allowed. This offer expires January 31, 2006.

I reserve the right to call any State's or the Federal environmental protection agency, Secretary of State or other body that issues license plates and/or titles and give the license plate number and name and address of the owner of the car in case they might be "interesed" in meeting with the owner ;)

Anyone who is interested in receiving this money must communicate with me not earlier then 10 days prior to the vehicle arriving in zip code 60565 so that their compliance with these rules can be undertaken.

Good luck!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn,

I worked for a company called NCR back in 2000, where I met a guy who used to work with a guy who had a couple of old WRX's he imported from Japan to track it...

Not sure if able to register it, but he did import them I am sure...

Can't seem to find the guy though...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Good point.

Good luck!

I will pay US $1000 to you to lighten up, sugartits.

:icon_idea Steiner ponders possibility of Forester STi farm vehicle:icon_idea

Experience is something you don't get until right after you needed it.

Archived