South Carolina Roll Call - add your screen name

SBT

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I recommend (and use) Scott Siegel in Marietta, GA. Four hour drive from CHS, but worth it.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
If anyone is in around greenville this weekend, you're welcome to stop by as I replace my clutch and an axle. Food and beverage provided

Hopefully, we'll be moving to the Greenville area soon (next 6 months) - hoping to buy enough property to finally build my 4-5 stall garage.

2007 specB downtown charleston/west ashley/kiawah island/ Clemson

I bounce all over the place but live in West Ashley.

Welcome man. Hit me up if you need anything.

And BTW - welcome gonzo2186 back from the sandbox. 6 month deployment and he's ready for some R&R.

Hopefully, we'll be moving to the Greenville area soon (next 6 months) - hoping to buy enough property to finally build my 4-5 stall garage.

A huge garage like that is a dream of mine. Most other car guys, too lol. I see huge...tracts of land for sale all the time on the outskirts in Simpsonville, Duncan, Travelers Rest and Piedmont.

We need more Legacy people up here. In the 18 months since I've owned mine I've only seen 5 other GT's; one of them the silver wagon that was rear ended and has been for sale for quite some time. There are more Ferraris here than GT's.

Interesting. Looking for 10+ acres, single family home, creek/stream, and level ground with some elevations for an off-grid wind machine

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to replace my axle tomorrow. Also, making slow progress on my clock replacement mod... Talks to both the factory ECU via SSM to get any engine parameters you want (boost, wgdc, knock sum, coolant temp, etc) as well as the original trip computer for boring things like mpg and distance to empty. Second screen arrives tomorrow. Left one will have ECU info, right one will have trip info and clock.

http://i.imgur.com/7O1IEpF.png

• 4 weeks later...