LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand that if an exact location was mentioned, but a driveway near the Roaring Brook School is far from exact. Not to mention most driveways in Chapp are 1/8 of a mile long.

Well dipshit...and I do mean dipshit, if you are able to see the car up a driveway, then any other car thief looking for it can see it too. Seeing how you always see it parked in the same driveway, it's safe to say the owner resides there.

It took all of 5 seconds to google the exact location you are talking about. If I were looking to steal a Spec B, I'd now have one hell of a lead.

Your being a little ridiculous, no? I was wondering if the owner was on this forum. The vehicle cant be seen from the road and I know you werent able to see it on your google maps. I said NEAR the School, not 2 blocks, not 1/4 mile, and def not at the school. The school was meant as a landmark and not as an exact location. BTW, mind your business, Chump.

i cant believe i'm getting updates on this crap. Its kind of an unspoken forum rule on both here and Nasioc not to post anything about cars seen or parked in residential areas. I've seen Mods delete posts or close threads because of stuff like this. Now since you're still a n00b on this forum and probably to any social interaction in general, if you post something like you did "spec b parked in driveway near xx school" I'm sure the neighborhood isnt a huge one and shouldnt be hard to find a car like that. Thieves have their way of finding shit. As goes for saying you see a car regularly parked at a business you dont post something like that either. If you dont like the rules, GTFO our forum and go on tri state tuners or some other lame site.

Oh, I get it. So I should only post a "spotted post" when i actually see the vehicle in motion?! If its unmanned, it could be stolen. I see. I missed that whole unspoken rule.

And you get updates? thats cute.

Hold on a sec. Let's just stop all this before it gets silly.

Post a spotted report about any car you want to, just make the location somewhat vague enough so the idiots who try to find modded/nice cars to steal do not use our forum as a tool to accomplish their goal.

Think we are over-thinking this? Well unfortunately, history has proven that wrong.

Don't get a riled up over it, just see what most of the people here are trying to tell you.

Oh, I get it. So I should only post a "spotted post" when i actually see the vehicle in motion?! If its unmanned, it could be stolen. I see. I missed that whole unspoken rule.

And you get updates? thats cute.

All you have to say is "spec b near xx location" then youre not saying whether its parked somewhere or anything for that matter. So stop getting all defensive and get over yourself because youre wrong.

All right...playtime over....Last thing i would want is for someones ride to get stolen. I woulndnt mind too much if it was the Champs.;):lol:

I'm not sure why you think you're funny. You don't even have a car worth stealing.

Next time don't get all butt hurt when you make a noob post. I didn't flame you for it, I just told you it was too specific and the most specific you need to be.

Paranoid much? I got it Champ. If u didn't live in Americas armpit, u wouldn't need to worry about your sick ride getting taken.

http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y353/HugsNotDrugs/oh-really.gif

LOL people are comparing Jersey and westchester.... really , its all the same bullshit. Its like the pot calling the kettle black... Rich yuppies followed by some close by ghetto so all the suburban kids can get their drugs. Money which all stems from the metropolitan ny area, ie wallstreet. Hence why LI , jersey, westchester, connecticut and whatever surrounding cities are filthy rich.

The bear jew!! I loved that guy! LOL nice title! Classic!

Edited by Tehnation

Its not really where we live is the argument, more so that we told him not to post that a car is parked in a driveway in a neighborhood and he got all defensive and started dishing out insults on where people live.