LegacyGT.com

Florida Roll Call, Please add your Screen Name

Magic

Whoa, that's way up North..about an hour away. This is _the_ place to go though? If so, I'll give them a call tomorrow.

thanks!

It would help if you changed your location from KS to where ever you are in Florida. There is also Mastro in Tampa...

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is on in OBT in Sport Mazda/Subaru but Mastro IS the place to go. They are even Mod friendly to the point they sell aftermarket stuff.

Give Kelly a call.

Cool, thanks dude! I guess it's more like 45 minutes from here in Windermere. I'll give them a call in a little while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How did it work out for you??

Went great dude, thanks so much for the hook up!

Is there any meets down here where people just work on their cars and install parts?

I left my jacks, air tools, tool chests, everything but some sockets and a hammer back in Kansas and need to get my rotors and pads replaced but really didn't want to pay Mastro 500 bucks to turn my front rotors and install pads!

I'm thinking I'll just grab some Hawk pads and either centric blanks or maybe dba slotted rotors for all 4 corners. I also need to pick up some headlamps to bake and toss my RX330 projectors in….

Anyway, if there's a regular place you guys work on cars and hang out, I'd love to join so I don't have to pay a shop or go buy more tools :p I'd be more than happy to bring beer!

Glad you liked the dealer.

Replacing pads and rotors is easy! Done that here with mine and a friend's STi. I'll see what I can do.

It's super easy, I just don't have my tools! :lol:

On Wed, we meet in the Sonic on Semoran near the 408. We start getting there like at 9PM More info here: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=927389

Cool, I'll check it out

• 2 weeks later...
Car scene boring in Orlando, Not many LGTs in my area, feel like a outcast. most people gotz sti, but no leegys. Got a 2007 black lgt , 5 spd in orlando, hit me up , any car subaru car meets. anybody into Subaru leggys, car scene, anime, gaming, wants to chill hangout. call me 407-353-8337 ask for Anthony.(Darkside) Love meeting peps with same car and mods to scope out feelz of mods. Well anywayz im subscribed, thanks guys n girlz.