LegacyGT.com

another one bites the dust...

not mine thank God. found this specimen on the corner of Canal and Elizabeth Sts. in Manhattan (Chinatown) near the 5th precinct. hope it's not anyone here. but if it is, wanna sell the grille? both front airbags deployed/ L front tire and arm assembly appears to be torn off/ R rear w/ yellow paint - assume a taxi hit the back. damage also to R front. i would guess this is a total. so for those that were looking for parts, find out where to pick up this scrapmetal. quality ain't great, came from my picture phone.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/yuentom/12-11-05_1300.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That'll buff right out.

That picture confuses me. At first I thought the impact went from the front to the back, but then I noticed the angle of the side mirror. Looks like it got knocked forward somehow. I would love to know what happened to that car. Looks like it had a very bad day.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Hey TYNY... thats just mean... saying that you want his grille... I mean, come on... thats for the ricer forums :p:lol:

Very sad to see such a beautiful car get banged up... chances are it had a good home too, considering the grille. So they might be on the forums...

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

For the low low price of $29.99 you can find out whatever you want about the owner of that car with a simple license plate search. I've got $20 bucks buring a hole in my pocket. Anyone wanna donate the other $10? :D

OCDETAILS BLOG

The good, 4 RE92s(4 kittens saved) are off the road.

The bad, someoness' insurance is going up, guess who.

Yeah, I'll tell ya who... Everybody with a Legacy who has the same insurance provider that he does, that's who. I wish people would please stop wrecking their Legacys... Hopefully this wasn't his fault and the claim will go on some a-hole Nissan driver's insurance or something. :lol:

OCDETAILS BLOG

Yeah, I'll tell ya who... Everybody in the North East with a Legacy who has the same insurance provider that he does, that's who. I wish people would please stop wrecking their Legacys... Hopefully this wasn't his fault and the claim will go on some a-hole Nissan driver's insurance or something. :lol:

f1x0red. j00r screwed. :lol:

I keed I keeed

Archived