LegacyGT.com

VF52 and a 5EAT?

NuWiz

I am looking to upgrade the turbo on my car to the VF52 and wanted to gather a little information before proceeding. Who is running this turbo on their 5EAT and with what mods to the tranny? Anyone have any problems with their tranny after install? I currently have a tranny cooler, trans bushing and change the fluid every 20,000 miles. The tranny seems pretty strong still only acts funny on cold days until warm. Thanks for the help.

I am looking to upgrade the turbo on my car to the VF52 and wanted to gather a little information before proceeding. Who is running this turbo on their 5EAT and with what mods to the tranny? Anyone have any problems with their tranny after install? I currently have a tranny cooler, trans bushing and change the fluid every 20,000 miles. The tranny seems pretty strong still only acts funny on cold days until warm. Thanks for the help.

Unless you are getting a super low price on that VF52, I personally would waste my time with another OEM turbo. Especially when a BNR 16g is only $725

Archived