LegacyGT.com

Magnaflow Cat Back for an 06' LGT?

Smbj91

im strongly considering purchasing the Magnaflow Catback Exhaust very soon and i want your guys' opinion....recommendations....if u have it are u satisfied? also gonna be buying an up pipe w/ it...recommendations???? Thanks.

I'm really happy with my magnaflow CBE. The second I started up my car with the new exhaust it put a smile on my face. :icon_chee It's very deep sounding, all bass, just the way I like it. I'd highly recommend it, but with my car being N/A, it will probably sound much louder on your car than on mine.

loud is not a problem....thats what im searching for!!! I like a real Deep Exhaust...and i got bass in the trunk if i need to drown it out lol....but this will be my first mod to my LGT....and i would like to know what up pipe or down pipe to get to go with it....i was thinking Grimm Speed? suggestions?

I have an Ividia catless up/dp pipes on my 05. Fit great.

I'm going to have a local shop make up a mid-pipe and axle back with Magna Flow knocks offs for the wagon soon.

I'll do a Invidia DP on the Spec B this spring. Will most likely do the same exhaust on it too.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I love mine but I want louder! Here's a clip of my exhaust from December 2011.

STi catless uppipe

CNT catless downpipe

Magnaflow Catback Exhaust

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rifr46loFq0]2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B Magnaflow Exhaust Clip - YouTube[/ame]

STi up pipe

Invidia catless down pipe

Magnaflow cat back

I'm going to be putting a resonator on soon, it's too loud.

Nice! My video clip would sound a lot better if I had a mic attached to my SLR.

Sold: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B #104 of 500

• 1 month later...

Archived