LegacyGT.com

The new: ** OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic member directory

TheWeatherWarrior

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, delayed response...and BS. I'm sure you're a nice guy and I normally would let this go given the time lapse, but since you're a new member this statement just likely isn't true. You got the car used this spring, joined the forum, made a name, and your second post on 5/5/2010 says, "Recently picked it up and I'm lovin' it, especially the 6. I reside right outside of DC." Sooooooo really you just claimed DC, albeit not in DC, but rather NoVA, which is the bridge & tunnel "DC" crowd (that takes all our damn residential parking!).

Sorry, just gotta call this out. I'm kind of being a dick, I know and I apologize, but really Clifton, etc. is nothing like the actual district.

Hey I don't even own a GT anymore so you have plenty of ammo. lol totaled in December :( flame away.

Is this for real? haha I have to prove where I used to live? I lived in DC when I got the car and moved right after for a VA university. I've been a member of the forum before and since I got the car which was before I moved...*Edit* My "delayed response" was due to the fact that I don't check this forum very often. I don't get an email until you quote me which you didn't, so I had no way of knowing. Recently picked up doesn't mean I got it in the spring. I posted that some time after I got the car and since it was my introductory post I put how I felt about the car....when I posted it I had already moved. I find it pretty ridiculous someone is questioning where I have lived. DC's awesome but you're not the only one from there, man.

Edited by DCspecB

Guys...please....not in this thread. Keep it to directory related stuff and discussion about it. Don't start this crap in this thread, you have an entire forum to flame others in.

Moderators, can we please delete all posts not in keeping with this thread, it's noise and not appropriate here.

Thank you.

Remove List

This is a list of various names removed from the list with explanations for removal.

--------------------------------------------

LeeMD (Mont.Co., MD) - legacy sold -- verified

mmm def (Catham, NJ) - legacy sold -- UNV

Edited by TheWeatherWarrior

Had an unfortunate spotting today worth posting. Spotted DGM Spec B on 270 South around 11:20AM. Unfortunately this Gem will need an entirely new front end. :( I just hope you weren't hurt when it happened. Oh the joy of commuting on 270....

Had an unfortunate spotting today worth posting. Spotted DGM Spec B on 270 South around 11:20AM. Unfortunately this Gem will need an entirely new front end. :( I just hope you weren't hurt when it happened. Oh the joy of commuting on 270....

Wrong thread, you want:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/official-spotted-thread-42296.html

• 2 weeks later...