LegacyGT.com

SubaruBucks

talangah

Hello:

I have been accumulating SubaruBucks for last 4+ years...I now have $1900 worth of Subarubuks. I always wanted to buy a Subaru, but now my priorities have changed, and with it car/van selection. Are there any potential buyers of these bucks? I am open to any reasonable offer. I am in Mason Ohio/Greater Cincinnati area. If anyone interested, feel free to email/post a replay and I'll send my phone number.

Thanks.

Bullet item 6 may put a damper on your plan.

http://www.drive.subaru.com/Terms_Conditions.html

I'm guessing that maybe you could swing it if you went to the dealership with someone who is going to buy/lease a subaru and then use your bucks as part of the down payment.

It almost seems like they are paper certificates or coupons that you can turn in during the purchase. It's very possible that the dealership wont give a rats patootie about whose name is on the bucks, just as long as they make the sale!

damn you have some will power to save the up for 4 year and total $1900.

my wife has a card (under her maiden name) and i have one and as soon as i get $200 its time for me to buy something.

Yeah, that's the only thing I saved...rest goes to stocks :) Anyway, to answer their expiry, they begin to expire from next month...Fiest one in 01/2008 and rest after 04/2008 and so on.

Note post #2. I've used the bucks at several dealers over the years. My first use, they required a driver's license, even though I was paying the extra (buying 4 pot brakes) with a credit card with my name on it.

If you happen to live near Boston, I bought an LGT yesterday and pick it up Friday. I'd meet you at the dealer in Natick and give you $75 per $100 bucks after they accept them toward my car. That's the only way that I would ever accept them.

jack

Archived