LegacyGT.com

Sunny tires?

I heard about sunny sn3800 tires and they are 50 for 205 and 60 for 225! The reviews I read said they are awesome performing especially for the price but no long term tests. Does anybody here know anything about them? I don't want to hear the its chinese so it must be crap stuff either, just an honest opinion. Also, on stock snowflakes is there much difference between 205 and 225 width?

http://www.sunnytire.com/productList.aspx?Lid=2

I remember wayyyyyy back in my Honda VTEC days, I used to run these cheap ass tires call Visions on my slipstreams.... but all be damned if they weren't the best freakin tires ever! I don't think they exist anymore, but anyways just thought id chime in with some randomness...

Yes a 225 is much wider and they will rub without spacers. You would have to get a 225/45/16 to get close to the correct overall diameter. I'm not sure if that size is available or easy to get. I try mounting a 225/50/16 from my spare supra wheels onto my snowflakes and they hit the struts and we're also a taller tire which rubbed on the struts coil spring perches.

Ok thanks, how would a 215/55 fit? They dont offer 50 or 45 so if I have to I will go 205. On my car currently are cooper cs-4 touring 225/55 and the dont rub surprisingly but are not a performance tire at all. How about some pics of your supra!

Archived