LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

I do not plan on keeping it stock, however I'm not sure what I will do with the vehicle first. I've been trolling the forums a bit here and trying to get some ideas, some of the service guys in my store are going to help me with what I should do first.

One thing is certain: I will NOT be doing my own mods/installs. I plan to order the parts and have one of our techs do the work for me. The last mechanical experience I had was switching a rotor cap in my grandmother's '94 corolla.

• 3 weeks later...
That is a good amount of buildup on the bumper, I wonder if it has any problems.

He is Stage2, but still, I agree. I personally don't trust anyone that doesn't wash their car before they take pictures for a FS ad.

• 4 weeks later...
That's Bronconia's car. He must have fallen in love with that Audi he mentioned a while back.

HA! No, although that was a SWEET Audi ;)

I ordered my new 3.6r Outback last month, it'll be here middle of November. Sad days!

Good to see another 5th gen owner in the 303, sad to see that it's on the market. GLWS but if you find that you want / need to remove some of the aftermarket goodies, hit me up. I'm local, have stock parts (if needed) and would be interested in a few bits.

Good to see another 5th gen owner in the 303, sad to see that it's on the market. GLWS but if you find that you want / need to remove some of the aftermarket goodies, hit me up. I'm local, have stock parts (if needed) and would be interested in a few bits.

For sure! I'll keep you posted if anything gets left behind! What part of town are you in? And if you haven't already, you should check out the Legacy Club of Colorado page on FB...again, not very many 5th gen owners, but more local legacy peeps for sure.

Thanks- I'm in Thornton and would mostly be interested in the headlights / HID's and any aftermarket shocks you may have installed.

Already have Accessport. Racer X TMIC, piping, BOV and Nameless DP ready to install / ready for tuning.

Send me a PM if anything is removed or left over from sale. it would save on shipping and make the sale easier.

I second that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk