LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

I think I saw you yesterday as I was heading down to Moriches, was early probably 7:30ish. Also saw a blue '05 STi, I think.

I live near moriches but at that time in the morning i was still dreaming on thursday.

Seen a 08 or 09 White legacy non turbo at Unique fitness in Farmingville LI Thursday around 1030am.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw a dark colored 05/06 LGT on 95 north in NJ not far from the GW bridge. I was in my 06 Spec.B. Pulled up along side you and waived then took off. you seemed to follow me through traffic for a minute or two. there were two dudes in their 20s/30s in the car.

Spotted an 05-07 Black LGT on Old Country Rd. in Hicksville (NY/LI) @ 3PM today. Also saw a new 2011 (non turbo but hard to tell on only barely csught a glimpse) turning from Old Country Rd. to Jerusalem Ave 5 min later.

spotted a newport blue gt with I think an invidia quad tip or a megen quad tip on tappan road on friday 3/4. I was on my gsxr waiting to turn. I have no idea why you thought you had to show off and rev your car and speed up the road. :lol:

Black 10 LGT at Sutton Plaza in Flanders - black wheels, tints and aftermarket exhaust - sounded nice.

I've seen him around town as well - Sutton Plaza, 7-11, etc. Nice looking car, but I haven't yet gotten a chance to hear it.

Black 05-07 Legacy, possibly GT. Had roof rack and black wheels with a red pinstripe on them. Saw it on New Albany road in Morrestown NJ.

Wish I was in my car, but I was chilling on a lift doing some work.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull