LegacyGT.com

I recently purchased a set of hid's for my car and i was wondering what the deal is. i saw some that had a small harness with a relay and some without. i got one without and didnt know if it would work. figured if they didnt i could always sell them again. if anybody knows why there is a difference please let me know. AND........ is there anywhere i could get aftermarket head light housings from? i can't find them and figured i would ask. AND................... For those of you who heard about the forester strut swap....... i just got the full set and will be putting them on soon. still crappie weather in pa. thanks again

I doubt there's any aftermarket housings. You'll just have to deal with blinding people haha Or maybe you can open the light and put something in front of it to cut off the light a bit. No clue about the relays though.

I've heard the Forester struts aren't fun for daily driving. Let me know how they turn out though cause I've only heard that from one source.

you could spend a pretty penny on a set of projectors lol i saw a web site sell some for around 270 and it came with the lights and all that stuff and they say you dont really have to modify the head light housing very much and the projector has a nut like thing that tightens everything to the head light i was going to get it in the summer maybe lol

92 do you know what site that was? can you post a link for me? L.W.- i just called my local subaru shop and they have both sets of bushings and the spring for a grand slam total of ................$35. WOW! A year of horrible driving for a $35 fix. Thanks A LOT man!!!

Dang...cheap! Nice deal, man. It should fix the wobble while you're in and out of gear. If it still feels sloppy you'll have to buy that u-joint, which is a bit more money, but it should make it all work.

Now the hardest part is going to be the two bushings that press in on the sides. Subaru had it as one large bushing so getting it out is a freakin pain :/

Archived