LegacyGT.com

FS 99 Subaru Legacy Outback $1700

It has 164k miles, it is 2.5 liter, awd, wagon, 5 speed, needs some transmission work. Trying to sell the whole car in one piece, if I can't I will part it out, or if I could find a transmission I would buy it and fix it myself and keep the car.

It take a lot of time and money. You will need to add a TCM, remove the clutch petal and master cylinder. Different starter, auto shifter, center console and abs unit. Havent heard of someone going MT to AT but I know there is a lot info on going AT to MT.

If you DO decide to part it out, I'd like to call first dibbz on a few things (assuming I haz $$$, lol):

- Driver's side fender (if it's un-damaged - looks like it from the photos)

- Trunk liner

- Rear cup holder

- Subwoofer (I doubt it has it)

That's all for now!

Where are you in NC? How close are you to Virginia Tech (with my luck, really far, lol.)

If you DO decide to part it out, I'd like to call first dibbz on a few things (assuming I haz $$$, lol):

- Driver's side fender (if it's un-damaged - looks like it from the photos)

- Trunk liner

- Rear cup holder

- Subwoofer (I doubt it has it)

That's all for now!

Where are you in NC? How close are you to Virginia Tech (with my luck, really far, lol.)

Fender is in good shape, how much would you give me for all those things? I don't have the subwoolfer

you'd make your money back parting it out...

so dibs on pass. side fender liner and drivers side mirror!

yeah but it would take some time, if someone wanted the engine i would part it out right now, How much would you give me for those things?

Archived