LegacyGT.com

Picking up my spec.B in just over 6 hours

The wife and I just finished the 7 hour drive from Omaha to Fayetteville, AR. I'll be at Adventure Subaru at 9am to pick up my 08 spec.B. I'll give a full write up with pics when I get home Sunday. Just thought I'd say hello to everyone. I can't wait to become a contributing member of this forum. I'm too excited to sleep. Office Space is on in the hotel, great move.

Anyway, you all have a great night. I'll be driving most of the rest of the weekend, :), but I'll post again on Sunday or Monday.

-Andy

I remember I couldn't sleep the couple nights before I picked up my LGT. It's a little embarrassing, but sometimes I just go outside and look at it. Then other times I just sit in it... parked. Is it unhealthy to be this infatuated with a car? Probably. Congratulations. Have fun with your new ride, brother.

Thanks for the replies and words of wisdom. The car is actually a used 08. I was looking for a new one, but when you can get one that is one year old for 6k less than the cheapest I could find new, that deal was a no-brainer for me.

This weekend was quite busy for me, so I didn't get to the write up. I promise I'll get post up everything after work today. This is by far the best car I've ever driven. Coming from a Civic Si, it is very nice to be able to accelerate on the highway in 6th gear. Made the drive home much nicer. More to come tonight.

-Andy

Yeah I agree on that. New cars are special, but for most of us, not $6K more special. :)

My car was from a dealer auction, so I got it for a pretty good price too. Higher miles than I'd like, and it's not perfect, but for what I can afford right now........ it works.

So the story is getting long, and Rachel says it's time for bed. After being married for three years, I've learned that wifey gets what wifey wants (especially when the suggestion of certain nighttime activities goes with the suggestion of shutting down the computer). For now, here's a teaser:

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg313/civexsi/DSC_0107.jpg

Archived