LegacyGT.com

6/19 Fuddruckers Monthly Meet!

dplacen

The next Fuddruckers meet is planned for JUNE 19th. The meet starts at 7pm and has been known to last until 10-11pm. Last meet we had about 30-40 subies! Hope to see you then. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif

THIS IS A SUBARU ONLY MEET!

Address:

Fuddruckers

28 US Highway 1 North, New Brunswick, NJ 08903

Date:

6-19-2008

Time:

7pm-till when ever

RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

• KEEP YOUR CAR QUIET

• NO RACING AT ALL

• NO HORSEPLAY

• NO ENGINE REVING AT ALL

• NO BURNOUTS

• NO CHIRPING THE TIRES

• NO STUPID STUFF

IF YOUR GONNA **** AROUND TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. WE WANT TO CONTINUE TO HOLD MEETS THERE. WE DONT WANT PEOPLE TO MESS IT UP FOR US. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT SHOW UP!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All right, all right, I'll bring my camera again and see what I can take in the dark.

I have a couple from two last year (one when we tried the Sears lot and another one at Fuddruckers) and then the BBQ we had at whatever park that was in NY. If you want, I can dig those suckers up again and repost them or something.

All right, all right, I'll bring my camera again and see what I can take in the dark.

I have a couple from two last year (one when we tried the Sears lot and another one at Fuddruckers) and then the BBQ we had at whatever park that was in NY. If you want, I can dig those suckers up again and repost them or something.

Next time park with us. You parked on the other side. ;)

Count me in.

Delvin, is HORSEPLAY the same as MONKEYING AROUND? Just checking, I don't want to get banned.:p

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Archived