LegacyGT.com

HR Meet

SubieChik

Just wondering how many HR Legacy's would be interested in a meet sometime in the near future?? I'm not going to pick a date yet because I would really like to see what peoples schedules look like. If anyone has any ideas or possible dates please post any and all.

My 2 cents:

I am free whenever but I am just wondering what everyone thinks about a weekend meet. I know most of us are from VB and I want to try and avoid packing up the baby and dragging my lazy butt down there after work on a week day....to be completely honest :lol:

P.S. Are you happy Mitch?? :)

Yeah I am. I just found this thread. Now there was about 7 or 8 Leggys at Perrys over the summer. If we could only get some of those guys active in a meet it'd be real good. As for where or when? We'll have to wait and see who responds to this thread.

TKS :-)

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

I took it in for a l/f wheel bearing and they told me he had moved to York County.New job or something or rather.So much for finding a Subaru dealer I like in the State.Service dept at perry's seeems ok ...so far.I'd rather eat dirt than take it to Casey's again.

i bought from perry, not too sure i'd do it again. i had a weatherstrip issue with both my 1/4 windows, and it took rich over a month to decide if they were covered under warranty.

they covered them, but it was a lot of hassle just to get something fixed on a brand new freakin' car......

Archived