LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I did a double take because I hardly ever see any 4th gens anymore. Certainly not any orange ones!

He was driving by Sam's club and Walmart.

you hardly see 4th gens? i see probably 50 a day. not all gt's obviously but plenty are

#081 of 500 parked at Shattuck Hardware in Arlington. Confused me because it looked like a specb, but is had a 2.5GT badge on the back. One I saw the red leather, I had to peek in at the center console to be sure. Could have sworn the 2006 had a specb badge, but now I'm not so sure.

#081 of 500 parked at Shattuck Hardware in Arlington. Confused me because it looked like a specb, but is had a 2.5GT badge on the back. One I saw the red leather, I had to peek in at the center console to be sure. Could have sworn the 2006 had a specb badge, but now I'm not so sure.

The 2006 did NOT have a specB badge they was 07-09 ;)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I did a double take because I hardly ever see any 4th gens anymore. Certainly not any orange ones!

He was driving by Sam's club and Walmart.

Yeah, I've seen it a couple times on 3 North in the morning following him in my dirty Black 3.6R. Definitely orange for sure! Most days I don't miss my GT.

Spotted a ruby 5th gen GT driving north on route 7 away from middlebury. not sure how far outside of middlebury but at least 10 minutes. I wasn't in my car tho we were driving the GF's silver jetta

Well, I just got back from a 2200 mile road trip from MA to Indiana. Outside of New England (and most of NY) I specifically counted THREE Subarus. None with scoops.

I did however get plenty of double and triple takes -- "WTF is this car??" :lol:

Spotted a blue 4th gen LGT sedan on Mall Rd in Burlington around 5:45pm today. It was heading away from 3A and towards the mall. Didn't get a chance to look for any mods.

for a second i thought i had been spotted, but alas i was not.

i spotted a REALLYY CLEAN lookin black 4th gen yesterday didn't have any super obvious mods but it looked mean for some reason. it was parked, i think on, haynes rd but definitely in that little condo development.

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted, about 20 minutes ago, younger lookin dude driving a (looked to be) black 5th gen GT on main street just passed prospect st in Burlington, VT. i tossed the peace sign out to you from my DIP 5th gen GT. looked like you saw me but too late to return the gesture.