LegacyGT.com

Va- 2007 Lexus GS 350 AWD 36k Miles

VTGT

This is a nice ride, I was kinda there along the process of D buying this, but why buy a Toyota when I just bought a Nissan :lol: Bump it up for sweet car and great deal!!!

I AM LOOKING AT YOU MR_LUV!!! You know you want this car.
Mr.350

This is a nice ride, I was kinda there along the process of D buying this, but why buy a Toyota when I just bought a Nissan :lol: Bump it up for sweet car and great deal!!!

Thanks Tommy! I still need to check out the G.

If any of you guys know somebody looking for a nice clean Lux car, please send them my way. Just like my last sale, if you can find me a buyer I will reward you somehow:D

Thanks Tommy! I still need to check out the G.

If any of you guys know somebody looking for a nice clean Lux car, please send them my way. Just like my last sale, if you can find me a buyer I will reward you somehow:D

If your going from a GS, you might not like the G. I went and tested one, the car itself is pretty nice, however; it actually had less legroom in the back than the LGT. It also "felt" a little smaller in the front seat, but that could just be personal opinion.

I tried to cross shop it with the IS350, another great car, however the size is just not there. I was/am looking for a car with as much, or more, space than the LGT. But I'm also looking for a car that I can get a few friends into and head out for lunch.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

^I am not buying a G, I just want to see Tommy's G with 370z wheels :). Yeah, the IS350 is way too cramped especially when your 6'4 like me. Anyways, I will probably be carless for awhile, until I pick up a cheap project car ;)

Let's get this sold!

• 2 weeks later...
Why are you selling it? No Nav/Rear Cam?

No NAV or rear cam but everything else The nav on my moto droid is better than pretty much any in-car nav and I wouldn't trust a camera when backing up a car that was about $50k new.

I am selling because I need an SUV. The car is a great handler and accelerator for what she is. Great all-season DD and roadtrip vehicle. 0-60 in about 5.7 I believe and can get 27-30 mpg on the highway. Here is a video (This is not my car or me driving, just something I found on youtube)

Archived