Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think, I can get a nice red tan.:lol:

I was answering Ralphy Ralph

I know you were answering him. I was saying that I knew what you were saying since I was talking to you 1st before Ralphy decided to take offense to you saying "Dominican". Hey Ralphy, lemme guess, you're Dominican?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I know you were answering him. I was saying that I knew what you were saying since I was talking to you 1st before Ralphy decided to take offense to you saying "Dominican". Hey Ralphy, lemme guess, you're Dominican?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am Dominican but i didn't get offended, i just wanted to know what specific features Dominicans have that anyone could use to identify a Dominican. B/c EVERYONE that I tell, thinks that i'm lying. They say that I look like an African American:lol:. So at that time I hit them with the Spanish. It's a lot of fun at work b/c no one thinks that I would know spanish and I hear the craziest s*&^. Its great!

I am Dominican but i didn't get offended, i just wanted to know what specific features Dominicans have that anyone could use to identify a Dominican. B/c EVERYONE that I tell, thinks that i'm lying. They say that I look like an African American:lol:. So at that time I hit them with the Spanish. It's a lot of fun at work b/c no one thinks that I would know spanish and I hear the craziest s*&^. Its great!

I can always tell Dominicans, they don't wear socks :lol: ( a Dominican guy told me that once. :lol: )

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Spotted Silver/Grey LGT at a Halloween Costume Party @ the fire house on Drum Point Road in Brick, NJ on Friday Night . I think the guy who got out was dressed in a Toga or something. Might have had HID's, had a rear wing.. exhaust sounded stock. It was dark so I couldnt see much.

I was dressed in a purple velvet pimp suit w/ white tiger stripped pimp cane and lots of gold chains..hahaha

:lol::lol:I heard that at a comedy show in NYC:lol::lol: You know what, most of us don't!! LOL

I heard it when I went to buy a suit on knickerbocker ave in brooklyn. The guy said "I guess you want socks since you're white". When I asked what he meant he told me the whole Dominican/no-socks thing. :lol:

dtmenace on Ridge Road in Mahwah this morning. Actually spotted by a co-worker who told me that he swore he was behind my car this morning except that the tail lights were tinted. I don’t see who else it could be. Maybe you spotted him in his new black BMW 335i?

I'll spot you myself one of these days!

woo! i've been spotted :) you have the tinted tails right? i was leaving my friend's house in society hill, he's the jerkoff always burnin rubber in his e30 :lol:

also spotted a GRP sedan on macarthur boulevard in mahwah near route 17 this morning at about 11:30

...thats me :)

second peeps to spot the tinted tails...how do thet look (leeberbs) didem, i like it but haven't reall had any other feedback?!?!

dtmenace on Ridge Road in Mahwah this morning. Actually spotted by a co-worker who told me that he swore he was behind my car this morning except that the tail lights were tinted. I don’t see who else it could be. Maybe you spotted him in his new black BMW 335i?

I'll spot you myself one of these days!

i didn't see him...but tell him that if he sees me again to bring his A_Game...I'll have to show him "the beauty of AWD"...

...and a helmet head behind the wheel!!!:icon_bigg

ABP w/ anthracite-ish wheels & exhaust in the Packanack section of Wayne.

I think I know who it was.

Jesse

:lol: :lol: :lol: The wheels are actually steel grey, but with enough Ferodo dust they appear like you described! I'm pretty sure that was me...

ABP w/newly added bug deflector, getting dried after being run thru Wayne Car wash....I also think I know who it was.....

Looks like someone was getting ready for the meet in Montville! Too bad I couldn't go....

lol twas me! plus i saw you last night cruising through preakness when i was at starbucks...

also spotted when leaving the car wash, a regal blue LGT (partially debadged?) with wheels pulling into the bagel place next door... i was gonna tell him/her to come to the meet with me, but i didn't :lol: