LegacyGT.com

Valve Body Mods, Giant Leaps Forward!!!

ClimberDHexMods

05-07 are similar. I just modded an 07 for a customer.

Let me look over some PDFs and see what external visual differences I can find.

Actually, just post a picture of the front of your car :)

Edited by ClimberD@HexMods
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

all 07+ lgt's in the u.s were si drive

In other words, if you were lucky enough to buy an 07, you get SI drive, and ClimberD can mod your VB.

If you have an 08....Well, time to wait a bit more....

http://d37nnnqwv9amwr.cloudfront.net/photos/images/newsfeed/000/181/813/1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg?1317708806

In other words, if you were lucky enough to buy an 07, you get SI drive, and ClimberD can mod your VB.

If you have an 08....Well, time to wait a bit more....

my car was manufacture in 07 with SI drive and i got my car in mar08 but climberD said my car belongs to 08 which he cant mod my VB for now :(

A trans with extra layers of clutch pack material is great and all, but it still needs a valve body to feed it a lot of pressure or it will eventually slip like a stock trans, if fed tons of power. That is the issue.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I don't think he's planning to do much launching. Not sure if the converter and his turbo would even allow much boost to build.

Remember, the power band is entirely top end. Might even surge making some boost at low flow.

Edited by ClimberD@HexMods