LegacyGT.com

Subaru Summer Solstice This Sunday

SnowBound BP5

i won't be able to but there's a few caravans heading to the meet depending where you're coming from - check socal subies.

AND YES...it would be cool to meet other legacy owners!

I think my buddy and I will be there.. i rock an 05 LGT wagon and my buddy has an 08 sedan... Dont know if we'll be parked inside though.. I heard once youre in, you cant leave until it ends at 3pm

Hi Mochii where will you and your friend be coming from and around what time are you thinking about showing up? Might be cool to head down there together. I rock a rare '05 BP too. :)

I think my buddy and I will be there.. i rock an 05 LGT wagon and my buddy has an 08 sedan... Dont know if we'll be parked inside though.. I heard once youre in, you cant leave until it ends at 3pm

My original plan of caravaning w/ another group fell through and I'm a dork so I stayed home.:redface: Debating if I should just stop by and check out the action anyway. Parking's pretty steep down there, though. If you park at The Pike and stick around for 4 hours it can get up to $12...and they only take cash!:eek:

I'm driving up from w.la but meetin my buddy at the aquarium..

I got too lazy for a 100+ Subarus caravan and waited till 130pm to roll myself into LBC, parked on a local street no meter parking, went to take a few snapshots, bought three raffle tix but won nothing, bought a Volk Racing tshirt, and bounced. Least effort I ever undertaken. Yea I feel old and antisocial lol.

Archived