LegacyGT.com

JDM Projectors

I have a 95 Legacy L AWD, just picked it up.

I saw that there are JDM Projector headlights available. Is there any guide to how to install them? Plug and play? Or do I need to get crazy with the wiring?

Thank you

I like the idea of the projectors but my two piece headlights with HIDs are brighter. I did a side by side comparison with my friends 98 with projectors and mine has a noticeably better light displacement and with the hids are far brighter. The two piece HL are a really good design and I love how much they light up the road. Now the factory fogs are ok but I would like the JDM fogs. Their glass too which is great.

Sorry spooln, but that's a bad idea. You are blinding oncoming traffic.

I also have a 95 L and I installed JDM projectors and HIDs. They are unbelievable. I converted them to USDM light pattern. The wiring was a little tricky but it was easy enough to figure out with all the DIY threads out there. My install was a little more complicated as I wired in the driving lights (which I don't use but may someday. BTW what bulbs are the JDM driving light bulbs?) as well as making it possible to run the HIDs as well as switching to stock bulbs. I also installed a set of Angel Eyes AKA Halos.

Sorry spooln, but that's a bad idea. You are blinding oncoming traffic.

So does every car/truck that comes with HIDs from the factory. I have my left HL pointed more downward then the right, which does help with oncoming traffic. I could guarantee my HL are less blinding then a newer pick up truck with or without HID's when they are behind you.

Here you go! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX026M1DdrE]1997 Subaru Legacy JDM Headlight Installation - YouTube[/ame]

Beat me to it. Ericthecarguy is bomb and lots of videos on the 2nd gens as its his personal car

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Archived