LegacyGT.com

The Club or Auto Lock?

I was wondering if anyone on here uses the The Club or Auto Lock? I have the factory alarm system. When I go to the mall that has the number one rating in my state for most stolen cars, I want to feel my car is safe outside.

I know if they want my car, they will find a way to take it. But if they see one of those locks, it might make them think again.

I think it might look kind of tacky. To me, it's kind of like having the club on a BMW. What do you guys think?

BTW, that #1 place for stolen cars is in California, San Diego/National City, at Plaza Bonita.

Ok well for mine, as soon as I see one of those Locks on the steering wheel I think the car has no alarm whatsoever.... I would just use the Auto lock and maybe turn yr tyres towards the gutter or towards the wall, so if they do get in they cant move the GT at all.

Either that or get a beater to drive around in when you go to the shopping mall.

Ada///M.

"LO JACK"

I don't want it back after it's been violated and abused. Police:"We found whats left of your car, it looks like a monkey had sex in the back seat.":mad: It would never be the same car. Just call insurance co. and move on. Also hope whoever stole it dies in a painful firey crash where both car and victim can't be IDed.

I don't want it back after it's been violated and abused. Police:"We found whats left of your car, it looks like a monkey had sex in the back seat.":mad: It would never be the same car. Just call insurance co. and move on. Also hope whoever stole it dies in a painful firey crash where both car and victim can't be IDed.

lo jack is mainly used for recovery. your right I wouldnt want mine back after some knuckle head abused it

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived