LegacyGT.com

Running rich at idle-OpenSource

a2z24

I've got a issue I can't track down. New to tuning but got a pretty good understanding of most of it. According to both the manifold AFR and my downpipe innovate wideband, I'm running about 13.2-13.6 AFR at idle and same goes for low load cruise situations. Even on the CL compensations, it should be looking for about 14.2. Is there a map I'm missing for this?

2007 spec b

Stock intake w/ k&n drop in

GS EWG up pipe w/ tial 38mm

GS Intercooler

Invidia downpipe utilizing rear 02 port for innovate wideband

What are your fuel trims (AF Correction and AF Learning)? If those aren't pegged at a large negative number, then your car thinks it's hitting target and it's time to look at the tables for compensation or similar. If those are pegged, you could very well have mechanical issues.

Others have reported running rich after removing the rear o2 sensor. If you put it back, I bet that solves the problem.

I had a WB bung welded onto my Invidia DP bell mouth.

My live view shows about 8% max af learning. I do have my rear O2 removed. The downpipe does have 2 bungs but I chose to utilize the stock location for the wideband as to not burn up the sensor. Guess I'll re route the factory rear 02 plug to the Bung behind the turbo n stick it in and give that a shot.

I've got a issue I can't track down. New to tuning but got a pretty good understanding of most of it. According to both the manifold AFR and my downpipe innovate wideband, I'm running about 13.2-13.6 AFR at idle and same goes for low load cruise situations. Even on the CL compensations, it should be looking for about 14.2. Is there a map I'm missing for this?

2007 spec b

Stock intake w/ k&n drop in

GS EWG up pipe w/ tial 38mm

GS Intercooler

Invidia downpipe utilizing rear 02 port for innovate wideband

If you decide to, could go the etune route. We have plenty of experience with OS.

-Brian

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My live view shows about 8% max af learning. I do have my rear O2 removed. The downpipe does have 2 bungs but I chose to utilize the stock location for the wideband as to not burn up the sensor. Guess I'll re route the factory rear 02 plug to the Bung behind the turbo n stick it in and give that a shot.

My PLX (Bosch LSU 4.2) has been in the bell mouth for about 40k miles with no problem.

When you read manufacturers saying 18" after the turbo, keep in mind that some Subarus have an extra two feet of exhaust tract before the turbo.

Swapped the rear o2 back into stock position. Moved wideband up to bell mouth. AFR is perfect now. and Learning is around -.78 ish. Amazing how confused the car gets without a 02 sensor. I appreciate the assistance guys

Archived