LegacyGT.com

Center County, PA. Fun!!!

jonnyg113

:lol: Who's in Happy Valley? :icon_lol:

~ I know there are a ton of Subaru owners around here. Instead of the casual head-nod that seems to be the usual, I say we meet up. Since "all roads lead to Penn State," this gathering proccess should turn out great.

~ Beaver Stadium parking lot looks like a prime spot for the meet.

~ I hope I am not the only one that wants to share mod options and see what else is out there!

JUNE 24th at 6:00pm! Beaver Stadium. Be there.

All other cars welcome. I think there are going to be some euro cars coming as well. Just opportunity to make them jealous.

***After we all meet up, we will take a ride out to Whipple Dam National Park via rt.26. It is a nice curve road with some great scenic photo ops. From the park, there are gravel trails that we can take turns chewin' up. There are several miles of great driving roads consisting of both tarmac and gravel. For the daring, be sure to bring a two-way radio (no cell service) as we go on a 30-40 min high-speed trail through woods and mountains. It will be awesome.***:icon_arro:icon_arro:icon_arro

if only it was 2 yrs ago i would be there but without a legacy. if i ever return to PSU ill make a thread to make sure i meet up with you guys. i bought my white devil from stocker subaru.

peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

yes, yes Stockers subaru. Well we will all be looking forward to seeing you up here.

BTW, where in jersey do you live. My hometown is NEWTOWN, PA. Bucks county. ( right across from trenton.)

union county. off rt 78 about 40 miles from pa/nj boarder. your south of me. prob about 1.5 hrs. i used to go to psu berks. took me 1-1.5 hrs to get there.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

make that the second subie owner. How is this club? is there a lot of activity?

Generally there is a meeting every Wednesday. Basically we just get together and BS for a while, then go to Champs or Quaker Steak and get some food. We'll occasionally have official events like a drag day at BSD, but other than that we informally coordinate to go to autocrosses and drag strips. I'm back home in MD, so you won't see me until the semester starts.

Is your GT manual or slushbox?

Cool! Finally something close to home. I'll be there. All my mods are done now too! Count on me being there.

I insure Stocker Chevrolet also. I might be able to convince Gene to hold a meet there this year. :D

Archived