LegacyGT.com

Wheel ideas for the upcoming spring?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try looking harder. There is a SEMA Legacy here.;)

...you do realize insulting your "audience" is a big part of getting your threads derailed?

Buddy, u hit your head hard, huh? Look at the first post on here. Its like kindergarten. SEMA doesnt mean the nicest rollers either. Anyones LGT slammed on those Miro's would equal an erection, for any true enthusiast. At this point... well, i guess i could care less. This site is apparently full of meatheads. Unless of course people want to use threads for what theyre intended for... like throw some pics on here of your wheel ideas???

:needpics:

Reps in 17 can be had for as little as $600 on CL but from what I have read they are not strong, don't have uniform weight and can have flaws.

If you want to go cheap, check out those bremmerkraft I showed you before. They are similar and you could always paint them two tone with gold in the middle.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=Bremmer+Kraft&wheelModel=BR07&wheelFinish=Bright+Sil+w%2FMach+Lip&tab=wheels

Those Miro's are nicer than any of the wheels ive seen on this site.

:lol: classic! Miros? Really? Yea that brand screams quality... sigh. Rock whatever you like - I'll keep sporting a chub every time I clean my Ray's Volk CE28Ns TYVM.

@ Fidel - those authentic LMs are well worth saving for! :wub:

:lol: classic! Miros? Really? Yea that brand screams quality... sigh. Rock whatever you like - I'll keep sporting a chub every time I clean my Ray's Volk CE28Ns TYVM.

@ Fidel - those authentic LMs are well worth saving for! :wub:

I agree Miro's aren't as extravagant as BBS or Volks, but ive had them before and the quality is great as well as the look. If youre building a show car, sure, go spend 5 grand and claim your trophy. I had $3500 set of BBS on my old A4.

I agree Miro's aren't as extravagant as BBS or Volks, but ive had them before and the quality is great as well as the look. If youre building a show car, sure, go spend 5 grand and claim your trophy. I had $3500 set of BBS on my old A4.
Not about show for me. It's all about 13.5lbs a corner in forged monoblock goodness :cool:

Guessing the issue present, is show vs go in this thread.

There are plenty of guys that spend thousands on their lgt or 2.5i looks wise, and throw a loud exhaust and intake on, and call it a day.

Archived