LegacyGT.com

Meets?

shediesforhim

We were talking about having one someplace where we could BBQ, etc. and hang for a while.

The parking lot thing is getting oooollld.

Any suggestions?

IBcoxx'shouse :lol: :lol:

Rockland lake has bbq areas but you gotta pay like $6 to get in & there's alot of cops around. I dunno where else.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Does Bear Mountain have an area to do that?

not sure. I know they have campsites where you go but I dont know about just BBQing for the day.

I'm not goin to any meets away from the mall :lol: I only went to the last one because it's right by me. I can't believe you guys drive from all over to go to it. :p:spin: :spin: :spin:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Seriously? You wouldnt go elsewhere for a meet?

I was bustin balls a bit on you guys but most likely I wouldn't go very far away for a meet. I'm too lazy for that :lol:

even if Val-Z showed up to see you? :wub::lol:

She & I have private meats ;):lol: :lol: :lol:

J/K :wub: ya Val

for the record, Val & I do NOT have private meets :lol:

One possible site is the Anthony Wayne Rec area on the Palisades.

The bbq grills etc are first come first serve.

decent size parking lot. no fees.

O.

Found this too

Lake Tiorati

Lake Tiorati is conveniently located along Seven Lakes Drive in the northern section of Harriman State Park. This scenic area provides its patrons with numerous trailheads for hiking, including a section of the Appalachian Trail and the Long Path, and a picnic area with grills and tables. At the northern end of the lake, a beach offers swimming from Memorial Day through Labor Day. The bathhouse in this area provides showers, restrooms, and vending machines for the public. Road cycling is very popular in this section of the park because of the beautiful surroundings. Lake Tiorati is one of the largest lakes in Harriman and is very popular for boating, by permit, and fishing. The area offers wheelchair accessible fishing. This facility also offers, by permit, rustic group campground facilities.

when I was done being a *jackass*, I was going to say Harriman. They are BBQ fiendly and there (not they're or their or thair [wtf does that mean anyway]) are plenty of lots of all sizes to park if we can get some knuckleheads (along with myself) to get there (don't go thair) early enough.

REPRESENT!

IBTehCoxxsayswecanactuallyusehishouseinsteadofbeingagiantCoxx-ucker!

....No *hard* feelings, right? ;)

Maybe we should start to plan a meet to eat meat :lol:

Ahhhhhhh!!! I'm leavin that one alone :p

IBKargurrarealizesthatthisisacarforumnotJDate! ;)

:lol:

Well, there's the "meat meet," and there's the meet... Not so down with the "meat meet"...:)

Meet and eat sounds good, though!

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Well, there's the "meat meet," and there's the meet... Not so down with the "meat meet"...:)

Meet and eat sounds good, though!

:iam:

what are you a Vegan??? :spin: help me out a bit here, i'm not sure i'm undestanding?

:iam:

Now we need a Kosher grill & a Vegan grill?!? :spin:

:lol:

Archived