LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flushing, Queens - Stopped by Kissena and LIE to get some Halal street meat (:lol:) and as soon as I pull over, a nice white LGT pulls up right in front of me to get food too! Chatted a bit while we ordered from the guy. Nice to see another LGT in the 5 boroughs. I don't see LGTs here much! Didn't get his LGT user name though, but he says he's posted here before. Shoot me a PM!

Buffalo area (Cheektowaga) Saw a azurite blue 2010+ LGT with mudflaps making a right onto Walden Ave from Dick Rd

Not me but I'm always around Harlem and Cleveland Dr area. And you may see a friend messing around in an orange FR-S

I'll have a silver 05 with red RB flaps in a day or two.

Buffalo area (Cheektowaga) Saw a azurite blue 2010+ LGT with mudflaps making a right onto Walden Ave from Dick Rd

Oh hey, forgot to check this because No one ever posts for Buffalo on this one. That was me. You Buffalo area guys, I've only lived here for 6+ months and work on Walden. Let me know after the snow melts if there are any meets in our area.

Oh hey, forgot to check this because No one ever posts for Buffalo on this one. That was me. You Buffalo area guys, I've only lived here for 6+ months and work on Walden. Let me know after the snow melts if there are any meets in our area.

I know buffaloscooby does a meet every year driving seasonal roads, I'm hoping to attend that one this year.

• 2 weeks later...