LegacyGT.com

Any 06 Spec B's left in the NE?

SQC049

I read a while back that there were 12 Spec B's still around at dealerships in the NE.

My brother is looking to get out of his STI and loves the spec B. Now that the 07s are here dealerships should be willing to deal on the left overs and my brother is interested.

If anyone knows of any please let me know where they are at.

Thanks for you help.

Super JDM part out: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65039

PM me an offer!

if you talk to anyone at suburban tell them that i (brett) sent you and they might hook you up a little, they really want that car gone, that last 4 times they had the car sold the customer either decided on a regular lgt or couldnt get financing

I read a while back that there were 12 Spec B's still around at dealerships in the NE.

My brother is looking to get out of his STI and loves the spec B. Now that the 07s are here dealerships should be willing to deal on the left overs and my brother is interested.

If anyone knows of any please let me know where they are at.

Thanks for you help.

As of late August Curry Subaru in Yorktown had a 06 spec b, not sure now though.

• 4 weeks later...
That dealer sucks balls.

+1 Went there for Paintless dent removal on my WRX, $90 for a crappy job and the least professional staff ive ever seen at a dealer.

That's what happens when you have a Ford dealership that just happens to also sell Subaru's.

They used to have a cool dealer on the Ford side back in 2002 that let me test drive a WRX when my Grandfather was buying a used Taurus, but he is gone now. (oh if you are wondering im from Somers, NY but live in Boston now).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived