LegacyGT.com

funny story

so my car has been making a weird sound in the shifter for a bit. I went to take it apart and such (suspecting the bushings to be worn) I then noticed that the rear bushing seems ok, though for some odd reason both screws that hold it on were missing... so now I have to find some screws that fit, anyone have any ideas? I was just going to get the kartboy bushings as an upgrade but for now I think it would be A-Ok to just screw the rear bushing back on... advice would be appreciated :)

• I Donated

Now that I read your funny story, its time for my funny answer.

If bolts are missing, replace them. If you want stiffer bushings as an upgrade, buy the Kartboy bushings and be sure to put the bolts in there.

Are you talking about the rear bushing that looks like this? If so, the Kartboy kit comes with new bolts for it...since the Kartboy bushing requires longer bolts.

http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/images/P/AMS_Performance_Subaru_WRX_STI_Kartboy_Rear_Shifter_Bushings_500x375.jpg

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

Yeah thats a good idea. Make sure you grease them up really good if you do.

The Kartboy short shifter would be a good mod to do as well.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

that is next on the list, I'm a college student after all so upgrades come slowly

though the outback bumper depending if I can get a good deal might be next.

to date

JDM amber side markers

cleared headlights

Hella Supertones

and misc interior cosmetic upgrades

• I Donated

The Outback bumper looks awesome on sedans

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/broknindarkagain/95LegacySTI/216364_10150160299413326_605068325_6594960_1759877_n.jpg

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived