LegacyGT.com

06 stage 2 legacy gt vs 04 vf 39 wrx

There is a guy that is friends with one of my buddies and he has a 04 wrx wagon with a vf39, injectors and fuel pump, TBE and a sti TMIC tuned by some local guy that charges like $50. I have a legacy gt with sti UP, cobb DP, borla CBE, AVO TMIC, 12 lb LWFW that is being shipped and about to be installed and a stage 2 infamous1 tune that is not quite finished yet because I had to put it on hold due to a shift fork pivot ball breaking.

Just out of curiousity, I wonder how well a stage 3 wrx like his would do against a legacy gt stage 2.

He claims his setup is stage 2 also but I always thought that an aftermarket turbo and fueling+ supporting mods was stage 3.

Yeah I didn't really think about that. I kinda just left it at that when he said he was stage 2 because I wasn't going to start an argument but the non vf being stage 3 didn't really cross my mind.

My transmission is out at the moment, I'm waiting on a flywheel and clutch but I will run him when my clutch is broken in and post the results. How much wheel torque is a stage 2 legacy usually? Also we are at about 380ft above sea level.

When I get my clutch on my car and broken in I'll probably run him because I'm curious as to what the outcome would be. I had an 08 wrx that didn't look stock messing with me one day. It had quad tipped exhaust, hug mud flaps, was lowered and the boost did not sound stock. He left me and it was embarrassing, that car was quick.

A buddy of mine owns a stupid amount of land near me and has an air strip in a random field that we use a lot for playing around the only bad thing is you have to go on a slightly rutted dirt road so really low cars can't make it to it. Subaru off road capability FTW.

Always. We had a big stadium (Roberts stadium) here that got shut down because they built a new ford stadium. The building of Roberts stadium isn't used anymore but the huge parking lot is and they hold all kind of car events. Mostly autocross but not always, but its pretty cool how the state allowed that.

Archived