LegacyGT.com

South Carolina Roll Call - add your screen name

SBT

Joel - going to have to wave off for this event - too much going on here... 3-straight days of contractors in the house fixing water damage and sealing the outside brick. Still not done, and my other projects have been put on hold. Wish I could make it.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone. just want to let you all know about Cars and Coffee in mt pleasant. its a little auto show at starbucks 730 Coleman Boulevard Mount Pleasant, SC 29464. starts around 8:30am every Saturday morning. would be cool to see some more legacys turnout.

Im in too.

Hello all. I've been pondering the idea of moving south from CT to SOuth Carolina. The main town that caught my eye was Conway and Columbia but I don't know anything about these areas. Can anyone shed some light? Crime? jobs? ect. Edited by V8Bait

Hello all. I've been pondering the idea of moving south from CT to SOuth Carolina. The main town that caught my eye was Conway and Columbia but I don't know anything about these areas. Can anyone shed some light? Crime? jobs? ect.

Don't know about jobs but Columbia is parked on top of hell. It is literally the hottest place in South Carolina.

I'm a native of South Carolina. I am a dying breed.

Don't know about jobs but Columbia is parked on top of hell. It is literally the hottest place in South Carolina.

Good to know. I have lived in CT my whole life (24 years old now) and trying to move further down south with my soon to be wife is not an easy task, especially when you don't know anything about the area.

I have seen the living cost is way lower in South Carolina compared to CT and the salary is a tad lower but the living cost seems to outweigh the salary (I work in IT and Fiance is graduating soon as a Physician Assistant). SC houses are about half the price as the houses in CT.

Should be a fun search :redface:

Don't discount Charleston-area. Lots of IT work here and MUSC is located here as are a ton of medical specialities and practices.

So columbia isn't to far of a commute correct? Heat isn't really an issue for me. Seems like a decent area (middle class?) as far as crime.

Edited by V8Bait