LegacyGT.com

When Does the GT Arrive at U.S. Dealers?

Any ideas...some places say June, and the local Austin Subaru dealership told me they will receive the first Legacy's in September (they said they have "ride and drives" set up for May with some Dealership/Subaru Corporate meetings at the same time). September is TOOOOO far away! :cry: BTW, the MSN Detroit Autoshow coverage press release about the GT states, the new car is reported to hit Subaru showrooms in June...I sure hope so!

That makes more sense!!! Why launch a GREAT new product after all the late spring early summer car buying is over (everyone likes having that new set of wheels for their summer fun!). I have bought most of my cars in my life from about April through July (1985 until present), but most in the spring months primarily so that I could have a new car during the summer after the purchase. Come On Subaru....JUNE!!!

end of may please SOA think about it sooner you launch= more cars yall gonna sell when are you guys gonna get that equation?? :oops:

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

I've read the early summer rumor too. I'm hoping for the late spring. All I know is that when they announce pricing I'm going to my local dealer with deposit in hand. :wink: As much as I've heard it's a bad idea to buy a car in it's first model year. I want the first silver wagon off the truck! :lol: :lol: -Ian

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys......Im new to this forum. I hope to be (if my finances stay the same) the first '05 Turbo Legacy owner in NYC. Anyways, I spoke to a sales rep. at Beltway Subaru in Brooklyn and they also said around April. Only 3 more months to go..... :D
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Hey AMT4SWA......what station are you out of....?? I use to be an AMT for good ole Delter but got the boot (laid off) back in feb. of last year. Im working for the local utility making the same money so im happy with that. How long have you been with SW...? Sorry to get off topic......
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Archived