LegacyGT.com

What happened to Tris?...

^ what he said. well intended but just couldn't get along well with others.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Though he did rub many the wrong way (hence his departure), he's still a great fella. I just communicate via email and text instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

Though he did rub many the wrong way (hence his departure), he's still a great fella. I just communicate via email and text instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've all been online at least a few days in our lives. I know I've seen many forums ban people, I've been banned myself for stupid shit. It's easy to get caught up in board battles.

He may be a great guy, he does have a ton of knowledge and I completely understand some flaming of noobs just to get them to listen and think. Have a little fun with them, sure. I've asked a lot of dumb questions here, I'll admit it, and we've all been that noob. I did stumble across the last round of posts that probably lead up to this. Not backing down or just bowing out from a convo was the downfall.

Just because you are on a forum and people may not be as smart/skilled/understanding as you doesn't mean you have to be abusive. It was a 50/50 help/abuse ratio, never knew what you would get. This runs people off and leaves a bad impression. I took his crap in stride, though I never was ever fully attacked, more just quips, whatever. There is a definitely a fine line.

Just my (worthless) 2 cents.

Or be more like a grown adult and read through the useless things people waste time typing out to call them ignorant because of something so small as to what they said "on the Internet".

Things were alot different, now we have all this distance between us and all the safe channels to vent in.

Post on Web warriors/bullies

Or be more like a grown adult and read through the useless things people waste time typing out to call them ignorant because of something so small as to what they said "on the Internet".

Things were alot different, now we have all this distance between us and all the safe channels to vent in.

Post on Web warriors/bullies

There is also a flipside to that coin, in my experience, he not only offered up parts for my rebuild, but he took many calls, texts, and emails from me, providing his experience and guidance and wanting nothing in return.

If he didn’t have an answer he pointed me in the direction of guys like Max Capacity, JMP, and Boxkita to name a few. Pretty solid resources to call on, and as a result I have a pretty happy and Healthy LGT today.

Hey, don't forget us trolls...

MrTris was a valued member, seems it was "something" he said that was not fit for this forum.

I'm sure that same "something" would have gotten the same result on most other forums. He is missed, but so isn't BMX45

I got band on Honda-Tech once for posting a picture of a PB&J sandwich. It was a joke to one of the H-T members that we used to pit with at the Drag Races.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived