LegacyGT.com

Official 2010 9th Annual 48hrs of Tristate Charity Drive, Jan 14-17th

Paisan

We finally re-did the website, so it should be a lot better to navigate now. There isn't a whole lot of info up yet, but I will be filling it in over the next few days.

Here is the info I have now...

Jan 14th Kickoff in Cherry Hill

Jan 15th SOA Breakfast Visit w/Museum Cars on Display

Jan 15th Staying in Burlington, VT

Jan 16th Tour of VT Sports Car (Where they build the Subaru Rally Cars)

Jan 16th Dinner Banquet/Awards Dinner at Dunham's Bay Resort in Lake George

Jan 17th Final Dinner (Not sure where we are ending yet)

Website is still http://48hrs.info

-mike

• 3 weeks later...

Not 100% sure yet, but definitely gonna try to make it so I am just gonna ask now. Who wants to split a cabin? From what I have seen it seems that if you are going with a significant other the cabin seems to be the only one worth splitting.

Does anyone know what kind of rooms are reserved at the Hilton? The holiday inn I am willing to bet they are probably rooms with 2 full size beds (which they like to call queen size)

Anyone else here contemplating going on this? I pretty much talked the wife into coming and am probably gonna have her mom watch our son for the weekend. Now I am just waiting to see if there is gonna be a good show of people and if someone wants to split the cabin. I just cant justify renting a 6 person cabin for just myself and wife.

Oh, and those door prizes are absolutely amazing, awesome job setting that up azp!

Hmm, we never ever had numbers. So not sure what you are thinking of. We did have magnets the past 5 or so years but this year we are looking into vinyl stickers for the side windows since we don't have 40-50 magnets that we used use when we had 20 cars.

-mike

Dunhams Bay also has rooms in the hotel as well, not just the cabins.

-mike

If I dont find anyone to split a cabin with then Im gonna book a room in the hotel, just trying to save some money. (wont really be saved, probably be converted to beer money)

Archived