LegacyGT.com

alright. so it rained the other night and yes you guessed it i left my window down a bit. now my driver seat has a stain im not sure what to use to clean the seat any ideas?

Thanks,

Leather or cloth?

Cloth-you could probably use a standard stain remover.

Leather-I would try a leather cleaner or conditioner according to its directions.

It's cool; I'm with the band

damn man that sucks. I'm guessing it's cloth. If it is then go to the auto parts store like autozone and get a stain remover it's in a red airisol(SP?) can it has a head on it that looks like a brush. I used that on a 2 yr old pee stain and it came out.

if its cloth, thats the very reason why i wanted rid of it..washed car-opened sunroof after shammy drying and drips stained seat..cleaned dash-spray dripped on seats and stained em..just having the car a month id hate to see what seats would look like after years of ownership..cars in the shop now having katzkin leather installed..i use turtle wax OXY INTERIOR scrub..it has the scrun brush on top also..it works great, but these cars cloth seats might be its match..this stuff brought blood outta my white carpet in my house..good luck!

Archived