LegacyGT.com

need help deciding what to do!!

OK so its official... the n/a life is no longer the life for me! I love my 97 lgt to death! But it just been a trouble to keep around. I have too much money into it and really just wanna get out while I can. Looking for a bugeyed wrx now cause I feel like boost would make me a happy person:) my only issue at the point is my car won't f*%-in move! As if the clutch is not functioning at all! I was pulling into my back field and the car just died. We suspected the throw out bearing? Cause it was having issues shifting. But now that its stuck in place because you can't get it out of gear and the clutch won't work, we tried the slave and master cylinder. Fixed nothing. So I'm torn between fixing it and selling it, or just selling as is. Has the whole 200k mantinance(HG, timing belt, plugs, wires, clutch etc etc) so I'm just looming for opinions on what you think I could get for the thing in the Midwest? Cause I know with cars like this kbb isn't always a good judge for what I should ask...

Depending on the condition 600-1000. Sounds like its not running and it has mechanical issues to boot... If you fixed it up and it ran good looked good maybe in the 2000 category. GT might make it worth more but thats what I've seen around here. a turbo car would make me happy too.... I have always wanted one.

Archived