LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

wicked hoping the black lgt wagon u saw today is on here. You had two bike racks, yellow fogs and got off of 91N to ear towards the airport (exit40?). Car was salty like whoa.

Still not in my wagon until the 8th. Got the vf52 today though! I was rocking the buick, waved to you as you passed

/// saw the same car. Im working at Stratton, living in Londonderry for the winter. Rocking the Green 98 Brighton with GT hood and JDM grill. Now I just gotta wait for my ribs to heal before I can hit the slopes again.

Maybe I'll see you around, I ride at Stratton every weekend during the winter. I drive a QSM 2.5i, with a really ******* loud exhaust so you could hear me scootin' around prolly. Thule roof rack as well.

There's about 4" on the ground right now in central ME and still snowing. They are saying the big dump is tomorrow. Sunday will be they day to ski/board. But they are still non-committal on how much. Maybe 10". Maybe upwards toward 2 feet. :eek:

How much is supposed to accumulate up north this weekend anyways? Everything I read just says snow showers, which makes it kinda sound like not much.
Yeah they scaled it back :mad: The damn big storm missed, but we're supposed to get 6"+ by tomorrow at some of the resorts, with some places calling for 2 feet (Jay Peak). I'm holding out today for a shot at Okemo tomorrow.

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

It does look like Sunday is the better day now, especially in Maine. I'll still be at Okemo tomorrow.

Sitting at the bar now. Its a great day here at okemo. I'm parked behind a 2010 white leggy with Jersey plates in the blue lot

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Guest LGT-NY
I'm getting ready to leave for VT myself. Going up to stay with friend who goes to Lydon State in the NEK. We're going to Jay Peak tomorrow and Monday!!! 2' of fresh... w00t!!!